10 questions with Miles Redd, Creative Director of Oscar de la Renta Home.
1. What is your greatest professional accomplishment?
It hasn’t happened yet—you have to set that bar high!
2. What is your most prized possession?
A drawing of a panther my friend gave to me.
3. Who is the person who most embodies “style”?
4. In what historical period would you most like to have lived?
I'm going to say Ancient Rome—but only if I am rich and powerful.
5. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
"Heroes" by David Bowie.
6. With what fictional character do you most identify?
Laurence Darrell in The Razor's Edge.
7. If you were banished to a desert isle, what three items would you bring with you?.
Plumbing, sunscreen, and a chef
8. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Summer in Fire Island.
9. What does "luxury" mean today?
10. What is your advice for adding glamour to one's home?
Make your bed up.