Lonny Editor in Chief Michelle Adams will be teaming up with kate spade new york and Erica Domesek of P.S. – I made this… for a DIY event tonight at the kate spade new york store in SoHo (454 Broome Street). Michelle and five other New York tastemakers will be embellishing signature black leather London Totes onsite with the design of their choosing. And with the purchase of the P.S. – I made this… book, attendees will each receive a canvas tote to decorate with their own DIY aesthetic.
Check out the official invite above (click the image to make it bigger) and make sure to r.s.v.p. if you wish to join us (email@example.com). If you can’t make it, just download our template here and follow these simple instructions. We hope to see you there!
2. Peel off and remove the paper backing from the transfer.
3. Trim excess material around the image.
4. Set an iron to high or cotton setting; the iron should not have water or steam.
5. Set a cotton pillowcase or T-shirt on a hard, heat-resistant surface and lay the garment on top.
6. Place transfer with printed image facing up onto the garment, and cover the transfer with tissue paper.
7. Evenly iron transfer for 40 seconds.
8. Remove garment from heating area and allow transfer to cool for about 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Peel away ironing tissue.
10. Voila! Your very own DIY tote!