"The NYIGF was held in NYC last week, showcasing many new products and designers. We hit the fair searching for new inventory for Haus Interior and below are a few of our top picks."
1) These lamps by Cerno are so beautiful yet completely functional, we couldn’t be more excited about this find. Built in the USA, these LED lamps are built to last and save energy.
2) We are always on the search for great paper products, we might even be a little obsessed. We love the products from O-Check, a south Korean graphic design company sold through Sweet Bella.
3) We are huge fans of Suki Cheema, their textile design is stunning. We love their pillow and tabletop collections – the colorful patterns are playful yet sophisticated at the same time.
4) We always love stopping by Patch NYC’s booth, everything they touch is so cool. We are totally into their pillow and throw collection, so chic!
5) For something a little different, we are totally into the new take on a neo classical piece by Barbara Cosgrove. These would be such a clever surprise in any home.
6) Another favorite from Suki Cheema!
7) We loved these simple porcelain cups that are partially translucent to allow for light to cast through. Available through Eastern Accents.