What Design People are Doing on Instagram - September 18, 2015
From L.A. to London to Greece, our favorite tastemakers are snapping up a storm, and keeping us inspired all week.
1. Editor and author @eddieross attended the Better Home and Gardens stylemaker dinner, for which he designed the floral arrangements.
3. @whitneyleighmorris is making us jealous with her sun-kissed shot from Los Angeles, while we're freezing in the overly air conditioned offices! #editorproblems She just finished directing a shoot with actress and author Brooke Lyons.
4. Architecture is always catching @arquistecarlos's eye, and his 'grams are always catching ours! Here, he's found a #britishmodern facade and we can't help but love the written-out street number.
5. Lonny favorite @milesredd is putting his nephews to work—they're helping him announce his newest collaboration with Schumacher fabrics. Bring on the horns!
6. Our latest Instagram addiction? @scanwiches. It's exactly like it sounds. Fine artist Jon Chonko scans homemade sandwiches. His most recent post is perfect for a #fbf—a classic PB&J.
7. Dog lover and entrepreneur @annieselkeco is enjoying an end of summer deconstructed Sunday. Mission figs and ice cream? Yes please!
8. @Octaviabrown's always-beautiful vintage glassware is ready to be washed up and put back on the shelf.
9. @christianelemieux has been traveling in Seattle the past few days and landed at the famous Pike Place market.
10. Artists @luliewallace captured our hearts a few months back and just won't give it back.
11. Potter @francespalmer shows off some crazy-pretty dahlia's.
12. Consort design's @thematfinish mouths off at the Standard in NYC.
13. @alxgrossmn, Creative Director of Bon Appetit, is savoring the last moments of summer with little tomatoes.
14. Photographer and fashion force @garancedore stopped by a jealousy-inducing art studio in black and white.
15. We can't do a Friday insta-roundup without a little something from fave, @fridaynotes. #paintingsonpaintings